- Carolyn J Strassberg, Attorney
- Rosalind Herzog, Legal Assistant
- Deanna L. Rodenas, Legal Assistant
- About Our Firm
- Alzheimer’s Association,
- Cabrini Center for Nursing & Rehabilitation,
- Emerson Health Care Center, Englewood Hospital,
- Jewish Home at Rockleigh,
- Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation,
- Nathan S. Kline Institute,
- New York State Bar Association,
- Office for the Aging of Rockland County,
- Queens College,
- Rotary Clubs,
- Sunrise Assisted Living,
- United Federation of Teachers, and WFAS Radio Station – Live 1230 on the AM dial, among others.
- She has also published an article entitled Power of Attorney 101 in the spring 2005 edition of Lifespan magazine.
- B.A. - Rutgers University, 1978
- Awarded Paralegal Certifcation - Adelphi University, 1979
Among other wonderful attributes, Rosalind Herzog is a highly specialized Medicaid analyst and she is a real people person. Roz is an excellent legal assistant who can track down documents that others would think would be otherwise unattainable. She can also determine the pros and cons of each case so we can help you resolve your issues before any applications are made saving you thousands and thousands of dollars. If you want to have your Medicaid and/or Renewal approved, Roz is here for you.
- B.A. of Business Administration - St. Thomas Aquinas College, 1985
- Over 20 years of experience in the legal field
Deanna L. Rodenas has over twenty years of experience in the legal field. Deanna is meticulous with detail and she is also a wonderful legal assistant. Deanna is great at working on probate and administration, as well as correspondence and other detailed, oriented cases. She is a true asset as well as a calming prescence.